Microsoft Toolkit is a set of tools and functions for managing licenses, deploying and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All the results of these functions are displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent multiple function execution, which could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office installation customization features (customization configuration tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows n ‘ is not installed / supported. For more information on individual functions
* Microsoft Office 2010 or later
* Windows Vista or higher
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.2 Changelog:
– Added Windows Server 2016 Azure Core KMS Key.
– Fixed invalid KMS PID Generation on Windows 10 / Server 2016.
– Updated WinDivert Driver.
– Windows (32/64 bit): Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
– CPU: 1GHz
– RAM: 512 MB
– HDD: 100 MB of space disqu
– .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.6 (Not 3.5)
1- Launch Microsoft Toolkit.exe
2- According to your needs click on the Office or Microsoft button (bottom right)
3- Go to the activation tab and click on EZ-activator
- English language
- Size: 56.5 Mo